What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at six locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and SU Bucks, conveniently loaded onto your SU ID. No need to carry additional cards or cash! Susquehanna University is also partnered with Grubhub to offer pre-order pickup from select dining locations on campus. Benny's Food Court, Starbucks, Scholarly Grounds, Ele's Eatery, and Bento Sushi all utilize Grubhub mobile ordering.
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining locations, Evert Dining Room, as well as all of our retail locations, excluding Starbucks. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining menus and hours of operation. Students with weekly plans, who do not use all their meals for the week do not retain meals into the following week. Similarly, block meals will not roll over at the end of the semester.
Flex & SU BucksFlex is a set amount of dollars that you can use at on-campus dining locations. Flex comes with each meal plan. It expires at the end of the semester and is non-refundable. SU Bucks are additional funds that can be used at any Susquehanna University Dining location. They will stay on your account for as long as you are enrolled at SU. Flex running low? No problem! Add SU Bucks online or visit the Dining Services office.
Cash Equivalency & Meal ExchangeYou may use Meal Swipes daily at Benny's Food Court, Ele’s Eatery & Scholarly Grounds. Enjoy a meal exchange at each location, which includes one entrée, one side and one fountain beverage. Please note that meal deals differ by location.
Guest MealsEach meal plan comes with 3 guest meals that can be used at Evert Dining Room, our all-you-care-to-eat dining location.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Dedicated Allergen Friendly station in Evert Dining Room
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Flex balance:
- On the Atrium Connect portal
- At any dining location via an associate for an enquiry on your SU ID.
- By visiting the Dining office in Degenstein Campus Center, open Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Funds running low? No problem! Add SU Bucks online.
To start ordering through Grubhub:
1. Download the Grubhub app
2. Select Susquehanna University under Campus Dining
3. Add your campus card info
You're now ready to start mobile ordering on campus!
- First day of Fall classes: August 28, 2023
- Last Day to Adjust your Meal Plan: September 1, 2023
- Friday day of Spring classes: January 23, 2024
- Last Day to Adjust you Meal Plan: January 26, 2024